Terms and Conditions
1. Delivery and pick Up
– The Buyer acknowledges it has received the ordered Equipment in good condition in the quantity ordered.
– The Buyer must in writing (within 3 days of receipt of delivery), communicate any damage to received stock and any shortfall in stock delivered. The written communication must be sent to email@example.com
2. Disclaimer of Warranties
– W.A Temporary Fencing Supplies does not make any warranties, expressed or implied as to the fitness of the equipment for any particular purpose. W.A Temporary Fencing Supplies is not responsible to the Buyer or any other person for any loss, damage or injury resulting from, or any way connected with the Equipment or any defect in it.
– The Buyer agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified W.A Temporary Fencing Supplies and W.A Temporary Fencing Supplies employees, agents and contractors from all damages suits, actions, claims and demands which they may suffer or incur arising either directly or indirectly out of the use, maintenance, installation or operation of the Equipment by the Buyer or any person authorized by it to use the Equipment.
3. Payment Terms
– The Buyer agrees to pay for all Equipment supplied by W.A Temporary Fencing Supplies within 7 Days of receiving the Equipment or within a term otherwise agreed to in writing by W.A Temporary Fencing Supplies.
– All payments that are later than the agreed terms will be charged at 2.5% per month or part of it. The Buyer agrees to pay this service charge fee on all outstanding balances.
– Not receiving an invoice will in no way relieve the Buyer from its responsibility for the payment of amounts due. Not paying an amount within the agreed payment term (7 Days of receiving the Equipment or within a term otherwise agreed to in writing by W.A Temporary Fencing Supplies) will be considered a breach of this agreement.
4. Changes to Terms and Conditions
– W.A Temporary Fencing Supplies may at anytime change these Terms and Conditions and will update the changes on the website at www.watempfencesupply.com.au Changes may also be communicated to the Buyer upon request of purchase.
5. Definitions and Interpretations
– Equipment means the goods bought from W.A Temporary Fencing Supplies
– Buyer means the person, company or any other legal entity buying the Equipment from W.A Temporary Fencing Supplies.